Satu masalah besar yang melanda ramai orang melayu ialah kurang yakin diri (self confidence). ini munkin jadi salah satu punca utama bagi kegagalan kita untuk mencapai kecemerlangan dalam apa2 bidang yang kita ceburi, samaada bisnes, akedemik atau pentadbiran.
Adakah ini satu ciri semula jadi yang kita warisi atau kita dapati dari sekitaran budaya atau cara hidup kita?
Munkin kedua2 faktor sekali.
Sila nilai tahap 'self confidence' anda
Langkah2 untuk membina keyakinan diri.
1. Persiapan membina keyakinan diri
Sinaraikan semua kejayaan2 anda yang lalu.
Nilai segala kekuatan dan kebolihan anda.
Fikirkan apa yang penting dan arah tujuan anda.
Bentuk Minda Positif dan teruskan usaha.
Ambil tindakan , sentiasa buat sesuatu, jangan biarkan masa terbuang
secara membazir. Lawan perasaan malas dan bertangguh2.
2. Impementasi dan Plan Tindakan
Kumpulkan maklumat, pelajari dan dapatkan kemahiran.
Mulakan secara kecil2an sampai berjaya.
Dr Roet's Traits of Self-Confident People:Taking on these traits of confident people will boost your self-esteem automatically. It's the classic "act as if you're confident and you'll feel more self-confident" scenario.
- Self-confident people believe in themselves and what they do. Self-confident people believe that they are in control of their life (boosting self-esteem is trusting yourself).
- Self-confident people accept responsibility for their actions. You can boost your self-esteem by taking ownership of your life.
- Self-confident people are balanced in their attitude and outlook. Improving self-confidence involves a balanced perspective of both yourself and others.
- Self-confident people have flexibility towards people and situations they encounter. Boosting self-esteem is not about being rigid.
- Self-confident people have positive self-talk that is supporting, and caring. Improve self-confidence by being kind to yourself.
- Self-confident people aren't governed by 'shoulds, musts, and ought tos'. Improving self-confidence involves impulsivity and flow.
- Self-confident people learn from mistakes and see these experiences as helpful. Boosting self-esteem is about applying what you've learned to new situations.
- Self-confident people are able to evaluate themselves realistically.
- Self-confident people can be assertive without being aggressive. Self-confident people don't trample on the feelings of others.
- Self-confident people speak calmly at a suitable rate. Improving self-confidence involves moderation.
- Self-confident people are 'straight' with their opinions and discussions. Boost self-esteem by being honest.
- Self-confident people have nothing to hide about their personal beliefs. Improving self-confidence is about being open.
- Self-confident people have body language that conveys the self-confidence that they feel. Build your confidence by walking tall.
- Self-confident people don't need to be critical and judgmental to boost their ego. Improving self-confidence involves being supportive.
- Self-confident people are good listeners and not overly concerned about what others think of them. Improving self-confidence is about being authentic.
- Self-confident people accept themselves for who they are. Boost self-esteem by not beating yourself up.
- Self-confident people say 'why not?' when offered an opportunity – not 'why?'
- Self-confident people see life as a series of challenges. Self-confident people aren't defeated by setbacks.
- Self-confident people, if asked what animal they represent, say a powerful one like a horse or lion. Boost self-esteem by imagining yourself as a powerful force.
- Self-confident people accept change as a normal part of life. Improving ing self-confidence involves rolling with the punches.
- Self-confident people make eye contact when speaking or listening to other people.
- Self-confident people call dealing with people 'negotiation', not arguing or fighting. Boosting self-esteem requires labeling life differently.
- Self-confident people believe they have the ability to influence situations.
Sila ikuti link ini
Menguatkan Keyakinan Diri